Friday, February 27, 2009

Information

I recently sat down the other day and realized that I had forgotten about an important part of this business. Keeping in touch with everyone. Sometimes it is as simple as an e-mail, or maybe even a phone call, but there was one thing that I forgot about a long time and it was this blog. I always knew it was there and was a resource that I could use, but a day turns into a week and you know the rest. But recently with the changes and the opening of the new studio I realized that we needed a way to keep everyone informed of what is going on. Sometimes it maybe as simple as a promotion for our blog readers, or just some new photos that will only be for the blog.

And at times we have been known to let the camera focus on us for some photos. And you will see those here, even though I really want this business to be succesful I realize I can't do that unless it is like a family. Everyone associated with 3 River Photography is a member of my family. And just like any normal family we have our disagreements (don't we Tegan). So please use this blog as a way to look in on our family, we may be in different parts of the state, or live in different cities, but I know that if I ever need one of these people they would be there for me in a moment.

So when I tell you that I have the best support staff in the business believe it. There is no way that we could have done so much if it wasn't for these people. So no matter what your connection with 3 River Photography is, whether it be a client, employee, vendor, or friend, know that you will always be treated like family.

Hope you enjoy the 3 River Photography blog, and we look forward to new and exciting changes in the coming year. And for those that like a spoiler alert...New pics are on the way of the new studio...

Chris

No comments: